Saturday, July 25, 2009

GGW Racing SYMT On Who Gets What Car

There's been some talk that some are getting the better cars,
Photobucket
motors etc for why they have not done so well this year and how 4 drivers have 2 wins and that there cars came from Hendricks Motorsports. First let me say I know for a fact YeeMum would not let any motor out unless it has passed the even- steven test.

Now about who gets what cars all I can say is we try and get the best hand me downs from many great teams and here is one truck load we got of fine cars,

Photobucket

Well maybe not the best truck load of cars to show you all but now for who got what on this truck load or any of the others. I can not tell cause before I paint them they are striped and prime for me by Fred No-Look as he trys to make sure even he can't tell.

Photobucket

I know this might be hard to beleave and this comming from the one who won the first 2 races this year, but it was going to be the cars for Klvalus. I hope this helps out as to who gets what. We are having a chase as well and it just might help out for those who had the clunkers.lol


Cheers2All

10 comments:

  1. Far out car hauler! My Dad used to drive one, taking customized vans to Lakeland, FL back before there was a Disney World. While we were in Savannah, I found a toy car hauler made out of hard metal like a Tonka truck. It was old. Price was $89.95!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Belleo,
    That would be a custom made Hauler just for me to pick up the cars and get as many as I can.lol.

    Them old metal toys are worth some money now days if you can get your hands on them.

    Thanks for the comment and Cheers2You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL -- I don't want Scott Speed's old cars F2!! I'll take the RCR ones...if you have No look Fred looking anyway...

    I am planning on making my summer move to the front any race now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Klv,, Figures you would find out,, You had to go and look at the vin numbers didn't you. I knew I for got some thing else that needed to be covered up.lol

    You got awsome Bill Elliot this race. I got David Stremme.lol

    SCOTT SPEED'S CARS - LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Matter what. It is always something. Any way, the GGW racing officials are now on a commission based plan where they are paid big bonuses for catching cheaters during inspections.

    Uh Forensic, they want you back in the inspection lines again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope the GGW flagman, little Noah, doesn't throw the white flag twice for our race this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photogr, All Man,, I mean all Hairy, This has to stop or we are going to go bankrupt, I am hook up with David Stremme this race and for him to win he will have to ....., Ok I can see why I need to go threw inspection but this is the last time or I am calling Mayfields lawyer.lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori, Noah being the best around, he won't make that miststake unless I need another lap to pass the leader. It helps when you sign the checks. lol.

    Cheers2You and thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jamie, thanks to k for leading me here. Jack and I don't care what cars we get, heck we'll even work the pits. We're just glad to be a part of it all.

    Cheers my friends!

    ReplyDelete